WHY AM I BEING PRESENTED WITH THESE OFFERS?
The offers you are being presented with, are targeted and of similar category to the website you were recently visiting.
These are real offers, which are more than likely to be more of an interest to you in comparison to usual none targeted advertisement.
We believe that less is more, you will never receive an excess advertisement from us and only be presented with an offer when it makes sense.
HOW TO RECOGNIZE OFFERSBYCONTEXT OFFERS?
We deliver contextual offers in so many formats but you always will recognize our advertisement. Our logo will be allways visible and by clicking on it you can access to all information about us.
We clearly differentiate our content from the website content, all offers will be identified with "Advertisement".
POWERED BY OFFERSBYCONTEXT
You are receiving this offers thanks to an agreement with OFFERSBYCONTEXT.
By having OFFERSBYCONTEXT installed on your computer our contextualization technology is able to deliver and display relevant and smart advertisement to you.
In case you would like to uninstall this or any other existing software on your computer, below you will find some simple instructions on how to do so.
DEACTIVATE VIA CONTROL PANEL
1. WINDOWS 7 & VISTA1.1 - From the Start Menu, select Control Panel.
2. WINDOWS XP2.1 - From the Start Menu, select Control Panel.
3. WINDOWS 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, AND XP IN CLASSIC VIEW3.1 - From the Start Menu, select Settings, and then Control Panel.
PLEASE NOTE:Upon uninstall of the software certain data such as folders, files, registry keys, and cookies, may remain on your machine. If you need further information on how to remove a program from your computer, please visit the Microsoft Official help section.
DEACTIVATE VIA BROWSER EXTENSION
TO UNINSTALL AN EXTENSION AND REMOVE IT COMPLETELY FROM YOUR BROWSER:
1. FIREFOX1.1 - Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
2. CHROME2.1 - Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
3. INTERNET EXPLORER3.1 - Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
WE TAKE YOUR PRIVACY VERY SERIOUSLY